Adapted Holiday Home for Hire
Pagham, West Sussex
For information please call
Bramely Hill on 020 8686 9866 or
BOOK NOW FOR THE 2017 SEASON
We are a local charity based in Croydon and celebrated our diamond jubilee in 2012. We offer a range of services to children, young people and adults with disabilities and their families. These include a residential home, adult day centre and a school for children aged 2 - 19 years with profound and multiple learning difficulties with complex medical needs.
We also offer a fully adapted holiday caravan for hire which is located at Church Farm Holiday Park in Pagham, West Sussex.
This is available to hire by anyone with a disability or special needs, with their family, friends, partner or carer. We are also able to work with schools, homes, charities and local authorities to offer this facility when arranging or funding short breaks for their clients and families.
Our aim is to take the worry out of arranging a suitable holiday and reassurance of expectations by offering a well equipped, well located and fully adapted holiday home at a greatly reduced price than booking a stay direct. It is suitable for all ages with any nature of disability and offers a break to suit everyone from relaxing to action packed!
Located on a refurbished 5-star park with excellent range of facilities, it is situated near to the main complex and offers a high standard of accommodation. Our caravan is in excellent condition and a superior model which includes a hoist, wet room with aids, bathing equipment, large bedroom and central heating and is extra wide to provide maximum space and comfort. It also has a ramp access with a raised patio area and parking to the side.
Our aim is to offer this widely to support as many people and families with disabilities as possible, enabling them to enjoy short breaks which meets their individual needs.
Haven Holiday Park, Church Farm, Pagham, West Sussex. PO21 4NR
- Arundel historical town and castle
- Arundel Wetland Centre
- Chichester Cathedral
- Fishbourne Roman Palace
- Goodwood Race Course and Museum
- Nearby resorts; Witterings, Selsey, Bognor Regis, Littlehampton
Haven - Park Highlights
- A 5-Star multi-award winning park
- Located on a single Site of Specific Scientific Interest and alongside Pagham Harbour
- A holiday village feel combining rural with coastal and direct beach access
- Par 27 9-hole Golf Course
- Nature Reserve, Lagoon and Park Ranger Walks
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Bike and cart hire
- Multi-sports court and bowling green
- Restaurant and bar with terrace area and evening club entertainment
- Crazy golf, amusements, bike hire
- Supermarket, sports shop, laundrette
- Children's clubs, activities and play areas
- Pemberton Sovereign 2 bedroom fully adapted caravan (sleeps max 6)
- 2 twin bedrooms and 1 double pull out bed in living area
- Extra wide and spacious with sliding doors for easy access
- Fully double glazed and central heated
- Shower in open wet room and portable electric hoist
- Electric cooker, gas hob, fridge and microwave
- Cutlery, crockery and cooking equipment (not specialised)
- Television with DVD
- Full details of local services in case of emergencies; site security, GP, hospital, pharmacy etc.
- Gas and electric
- Electric Hoist (you will need to bring your own slings NB not suitable for arjo metal rings)
- Children's Otter bath seat with trolly
- Adult Atlantic shower chair/commode
- Own parking area next to caravan
- Passes for access to Fun Works complex
- Bedding, towels and tea towels are not provided. You will need to bring your own
- NO pets - other than guide dogs
- NO smoking - people with chest problems use the caravan
- Access to caravan is from 2.00pm on the day of arrival and we ask that you vacate by 11.00am on the day of departure
- Weekly bookings are Saturday to Saturday. Subject to availability we may be able to accommodate shorter breaks - please call for details.
- Keys are to be collected from Church Farm Reception on arrival.
- All bookings require a £50 per week deposit (non-refundable)
- Full payment required 5 weeks before your holiday
- Please ensure you look after our holiday home and its contents. Any damages or breakages due to abuse may be charged to you.
To make enquiries about availability, cost or further information
Please call Bramley Hill on 020 8686 9866 or
More information about the park can be found at www.haven.com/parks/sussex/church-farm/